"The primary purpose of this Club shall be to develop, promote and administer both a recreational and a competitive soccer program among all boys and girls from ages four through nineteen primarily in the communities of Paradise, Magalia, and Stirling City, without regard to their race, creed, gender, or ability."
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD. We begin online registration for the Fall Season in April and walk in registration dates will be in May. Teams are formed in July and the fall season begins with the jamboree on the third Saturday in August.
Due to the fact that our organization is volunteer run, if you send in your child's registration after June 30th, we add a $20 late fee. You may still register by mail, but after July 15th, all late sign-ups are wait listed. If there are spaces available on the teams, we will place your child on a first come, first serve basis.
Please like us on Facebook for important updates.
PRYSC IS PROUD AND EXCITED TO OFFER ON-LINE REGISTRATION AGAIN THIS YEAR
Walk-up registration for the Fall soccer season (September to November) will place on the following dates/times
- Thursday, May 21st from 6:00 to 8:00 at Round Table
- Saturday, May 30th from 12:00 to 4:00pm at Round Table
If you miss the walk-up dates and don't want to register online, you may download the "1601" registration form and mail it in with a check to P.O. Box 744, Paradise, CA 95967.
The following items are required to register your child:
- county birth certificate (hospital certificate will not suffice)
- check or cash in the amount of the registration fee
- The registration fee for the Under 6 age divisions is $70.
- The registration fee for the Under 8-Under 10 age divisions is $80
- The registration fees for the Under 12-Under 19 age divisions is $90
- All competitive players pay $100.
Additional Child Discounts:
- First Child: Regular price
- Second Child: Deduct $5
- All subsequent children: Deduct $10
- Family Maximum: $300
NOTE: OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS' VALUABLE TIME, A LATE FEE OF $20 WILL APPLY AFTER JUNE 30th.
Limited partial scholarships are available for those who can demonstrate financial need. PROOF OF INCOME IS REQUIRED. Valid proof of income includes the following items: food stamp identification card, passport to services, BIC (benefit insurance card), notification of action, paycheck receipts reflecting eligibility. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come to the first walk-in registration date.
Contact Danielle for additional registration questions.